2011年3月16日星期三

Sailing expedition - my shop

August 8 targets , waiting for October to honor , today, finally turn.

the afternoon to visit a related e-commerce company , and also vice president of talk about speculation. Shop, a completely free , independent business,mac brushes, I have been pursuing . Previously suffered from supply , credit , logistics , after sales, profits , tossing several times,blackhawks jerseys, finally playing with toys . However, the field has not stopped the attention of e-commerce and exploration .

Overall imports of cosmetics, skin care products free shipping .

backing of a company , only to promote , not to sale , could once done B2C. Rare ,mac makeup!

immediate priority is to organize consumers , distributors, regional distributors ,vibram 5 fingers, lock option before listing shares if they can win a regional agency , it is no better thing. 7500 shares, is the top priority . I am willing to do a cleaning of the shareholders of the company .

sailing expedition , I I can, you can too.

sailing expedition , midnight across the clouds , I saw the twinkling stars .

sailing expedition , rain wet back , polished my Mimang eyes.

sailing expedition , chasing a trend trend, select a person is a symbol of quality .

my prerelease Shop : http://www.qxian.com/vip/zihao

IP address for a free membership : 17,894

Off benefits , absolutely authentic guarantee, leave a compensable ten , seven days unconditional return , full import of cosmetics, skin care products free shipping .

Tel : 13713796876 ( Zhao )

没有评论:

发表评论