2011年3月13日星期日

Inventory and Prospect

New Year's Eve the bell will soon ring in the New Year occasion, I count a number of things.

sorted out years ago, even 10 clean garbage bag, all items used in the past few years, through the clothes, I have no polite, no nostalgia for these things thrown into the package waste channel, and my heart was very fun. Waste too many new things to enter, I have to clean up at least once every two years.

found after finishing down, cosmetics bottles of Chanel perfume present there are 3, 1 bottle of Lancome, 1 bottle of DKNY, 2 bottles of Estee Lauder, 2 bottles of YSL, estimated that within five years, ever use . Nail polish colors and armor of a total of 8 bottles. Senses of smell and color are very sensitive to mood changes with the occasion, so much to blame. Have not been touched in 2 bottles of shower gel. Mask more, I was truly a Sleep-type everything, efficacy include cleaning, soothing, moisturizing moisturizing, whitening, anti-free radicals and collagen. Various multiples of the value of sunscreen have five or six large and small bottles. With more than 20 cigarettes lipstick lip gloss it! Of course, these include friends and send a gift sample buy cosmetics, Clinique largest party, each sent a package full of things, but slightly Clinique bye, my sister do not want you! Anna Sui Mascara Estee Lauder and a total of three,mac brushes, it seems that this year, do not have to purchase.

apparel bags are also many, who suddenly found fragmented to buy the hybrid brand of bags are a waste of money and space, to make a cupboard to put bags, and these are my into Lenggong package prices are also a lot of them listed, why not buy a package to buy after the luxury brand? Fewer but do not like it can go to second-hand shop in crashes, but also easily with a variety of classic outfits. Article N

scarves, necklaces N article, earrings, N pairs, the more accessories the more dots, green nature but also much more than safflower. 7 pairs of boots, can account for the place, but I do not know why still keep buying boots.

spiritual books and CDs at most, light discs accounted for two full cabinets, could go to open a rental store the disc. Suddenly feeling a network of online movie now how things economic. On the collection, said that if people see your house into a display of books on the shelves, then the equivalent of your head is cut open to the people watching, filled with what are seen through the material, have to say I read the books, excluding The number of books really affect me very much, but the book is the most hardest things space, and now the price of the book into a geometric growth factor, is why those writers were oil, fat, took the number of royalty ah? Lifetime I can expect out of a book. After finishing finishing material

contacts, in the past year relationship with me to go close, comfortable fun at them, people who helped me take this a few days off one by one arranged to arrange meetings. Saturday went to EF, met with several foreign teachers and students over the same period, it is truly kind, and finally with the Dean, Kamryan go to a Japanese restaurant, a handful of people with casual gossip, which to relax, and know ourselves. Kamryan school brother graduated from Tongji year, the thesis preparation, and recently came to the number of EF less, a beautiful dancer mother worries about his job estimates it! Dean went so far as to property management from the tourism industry, so I was surprised, this guy 3 times during a 2-year jump,mac makeup, I'm impressed! James went so far astray, and did not come with us to dinner. Life is strange, I hate freshmen Funny teacher, now turned into my best American friends. Jingjing on Sunday came to me from Pudong, in the house, Ms. Kai soup kitchen, two drink a little, the durian cake and black sesame paste by tasty, slippery rice chicken Guozi also crispy rice crust. ~ ~ Front of the whole body to wear fur, back GUCCI, millions live in the house, Ms. Jingjing poor-mouth all day in front of me, and said he is still the proletariat, 2 times a year anyway, she did not meet the overseas travel,vibram 5 fingers, saying that going to Europe and Dubai this year Egypt, however, engage in a coup in Egypt it, I guess she anywhere. Sunday ingratiate themselves with the opposite sex with my friend Joseph met in the Raffles, eat a banana leaf curry in Southeast Asia, the recent stomach no water, and Spain, I actually want to eat barbecue, and he wanted to eat buffet leopard, he said after the holiday take me to eat barbecue, I recall it, Oh, I have to stay out during the Spring Festival stomach waiting for his barbecue. He gave me a lot of new information and encouragement, I am very optimistic about them these young boys in Shanghai, very motivated, intelligent, thinking long-term nature of foreign language proficiency may not have to say slipped, I hope he's good friends in Australia and New Venture Business more on the floor. Tetsuya texting me from the United States, said Kyle this summer might bring to Shanghai to meet with me, I'm so excited to see They look happy. My old boss hardcore guy will step down and pass written during the New Year Email care about my life situation of working conditions, although it can not chat with the retired old boss too much, but I remember my concern.

I thank all my friends, so many years came one after another and I am the train, it was to catch my train, but who can now be called friends, they gave me a very great respect and understanding, encouragement and help, but also moved them to trust me, I usually can not be said to share with me the secret, deep down I feel the touch of arrogance that they are not exclusive of the Shanghai Men or Yankees or Japs, they are values ​​or objectives consistent with my kind friend. They gave me a lot about life, inspiration, and I also learned the essence of who these friends and nutrients, so I poplar tree in the north did not encounter a large Shanghai acclimatized, but living longer and stronger. I think the future trend of social relations is also the traditional wife both around the house, to ride the storm of the social formation will gradually fade out, replaced by men and women are independent individuals Strength things, one day suddenly realized values ​​of target the same combination. This, regardless of country, regardless of background, practice to a certain natural grasp of the furnace, natural thing.

2010 年 really gripped rewrite almost a year of life, from astrology Venus is not in orthotopic said, so it was generally bad luck to see in 2011, and I believe that 2011 must be a lucky year . This is not New Year's at my three friends have won the lottery, Yan Yan in the Ipad, Jingjing in the I-touch, James in the Iphone, enough to choke the child to the United States.

rapidly over time, ah, can I have a lot did not go to realize the dream it, be sure to maintain a positive attitude and strong young energy, much the same as to achieve,nhl hockey, I think he is still ahead step by step go, although some work now burnout, afraid to be like boiling a frog in warm water, but I have a steady job satisfaction extravagant life can be considered to be good friends! To maintain contact at any time and all walks of life, insight into the situation and then decide what to do. Joseph said that the future can call me to play pool, play to kill the three countries, a lot of new things waiting for me to try to explore.

New Year's attraction lies ------ weather because it is unknown, so there are endless possibilities!

没有评论:

发表评论