2011年3月28日星期一

DHC Cleansing Oil

    I think about it, you figure, from the age of 22 I began to see Johnson's Baby Lotion can not meet the needs of my skin to tried Mary Kay, the one with the sight, and later made a MK Beauty Consultant, to So far, I have been using MK 5 years time. Upper and lower body are used inside and outside the U.S. brand. Pregnancy,blackhawks jerseys, breast-feeding also has been used, but then with the very basic, pure plant series.

    5 years now, first of all to celebrate my baby girl finally fell in love with Rui Rui milk cans, instead of my natural bottle:) I finally can Aihe Cha tea, drink wine wine, love spicy food, spicy food, love wiping Han Han wipe out ~ ~ ~ ~



    Ever since, I found that appeared on the market a lot of things I'm interested in, one by one to determine buy, to nourish my mind to sit for two years prison and BODY ~ ~ good things to share with everyone Well, so dear gentlemen, I decided to put the feelings of every kind of down, and with where to write where Oh, right

    first day of the DHC Cleansing Oil with the past, when doing the MK consultant, there is little sister told me to try out a neighbor DHC Cleansing Oil, that time it was out, but also the letter to be trial installation, I find it troublesome, did not go to, it seems fine to sell the oily thing, so I bought tried it, think about it, a professional beauty consultant should not only be proficient in is indeed the product of the industry should be the product on the market are starting to understand customers and used it fishes. (Written in a very smooth, stately, from a woman's nature is just smug Oh ~ Love)

    Well, ado, I feel directly about it, really BAD drop ... ah ...

    still expect it would have the effect, first used in the hands of time, think it is very nourishing kind of oil, not too much oil, then rub the rub,vibram 5 fingers, add some water and then rub to emulsion , and white,mac makeup, it is easy to wash out, white back of the hand after washing, it is run. Still in my heart secretly pleased, hey this stuff good buy, but also fun and easy to use ... ... but at night after his face is used to find problems, so that ah, my dear gentlemen, time to go out and buy the best skin care products Or use to face, hand point of view no Han problematic because hand skin and facial skin dryness Han's not the same, demand not the same, then how can there be a hand-face sensitive about it?

    when used in the face, I felt really oil ah, almost rubbing fixed, and later on when the massage the face, the make-up'd soon dissolved, but too much oil, not used around the eyes dare to rub too hard,mac brushes, afraid of wrinkles ah, and the eyes too sensitive, if used to unload eyeliner eyelashes, then it is pulled it, oil rubbed in the eyes of half a day are not clear, and quickly washed out N times, and finally see clearly cleaning'd not strenuous, but after washing, was feeling his face layer of oil, though no harm, but the heart always has knots, I'm really afraid it is not clean facial wash, it will block the pores in my ... ah ... before heard that, can not be used to unload oil eye makeup remover, use eye Eye Makeup Remover, the kind of fresh water and oil separation type, at that time was thinking, the most difficult to unload a makeup, makeup is the most eyes. Like the skin and mouth on behalf of the over, and that this really is superfluous ah Cleansing Oil, for discharging liquid eye makeup can easily relieved face of the foundation and lipstick lips, and more convenient than oil gently, pour cotton pad and gently apply to OK. Not used other Makeup Remover, but MK's Eye Makeup Remover with a lot of bottles, and has been very good, very clean, busy time can not wash your face after unloading, because there will be a layer of protective layer of natural oils, and will not be greasy. Eye discharge is also very comfortable. Now finally understand why the company does not produce oil in the remover. But having said that, DHC's ability to dissolve make-up is still very strong, and may need heavy makeup still good enough job of it, but I still worry about the eyes ... ... to suffer a long time with the right eye will haggard president of fat ... ... grains and wrinkles it, and every time a good eye makeup unloading pain ... ... MY GOD ~. It seems media is still very powerful, perhaps a lot of JM is directed at the sign or advertising to the right.







    looked at the bottle of regret that the oil probably would be idle ... ... Fortunately, I did not buy the big bottle. I heard used to wash the black is not bad, maybe I can try ... ...

    没有评论:

    发表评论