2011年3月16日星期三

Practice manual.

This is not the so-called holy canon, not a Bible, only to give my dear sisters, and love one another,vibram 5 fingers, so that time will always stay in the most beautiful 22 years old.

rain and I remember I said, do not be afraid of getting old, old, young and old charm.

so, how young and attractive then why not,mac makeup, he says, and I also feel old and can not be together. . . You say I'm terrible, give you a surprise appearance every year, not necessarily how good-looking, but you can always feel my state is getting better.

year because I remember 23 years met a lot of things, I feel old all of a sudden a lot of years.

when I discover it all the time, that may not be reined in very late. Soon I was the youngest but also felt the state.

one. More books, self-cultivation.

at least one day a week I will stay in bookstores.

this day, I rarely think of other things, but never this day is the most quiet.

Gradually, I found that I never had a fight and drizzle rain, not his mind become completely and I, but I really want fewer, more happiness.

gradually you will find true happiness has nothing to do with others, all of the most beautiful gift for ourselves.

peace and happiness and wisdom, the secret is to maintain the best appearance.

II. Less skin care products. Multi-use natural skin care products.

many of my friends asked me how the maintenance of the skin, in fact, I do not like things with a lot of chemicals applied to the face. But every day I face and body painted like a strong point of olive oil, grape seed oil, a vitamin E.

, of course, that very cheap Nestle full cream milk powder is simply dry skin savior, if you really let me recommend skin care products, I still prefer the 21 days of frost Arden Jordan's Dead Sea mud mask, and it . Many cosmetics are tasteless in my eyes.

Some girls have long used expensive cosmetics, I've always been against it. Take a look at ingredients, too much coating on the body certainly is not good, if we really looked very uncomfortable the first fine lines.

very simple, buy a 12 dollar Victoria A acid ointment, which is the most powerful anti-wrinkle power, or their own juice out of the pound gourd leaves, very powerful regenerative force. Or buy your old mountain of royal jelly, while drinking a little, while painted face painting, the effect is much better than the Estee Lauder anr. . . .

course, I do not exclude some high-tech stuff, such as hyaluronic acid, 30 years old when we all should try.

III. Will eat the recipe.

what to eat to look like. This is my theory has always insisted.

girls best soup every day, what a hen mushroom Hericium mushroom soup, ribs seaweed, radish soup, sea cucumber, white fungus soup,mac brushes, peanut soup Zhushou soybeans, which is benevolent. Relative to the cosmetics we buy, these should not be expensive, right? Of course, the better to eat fruit, especially kiwifruit, whitening effect quickly. . .

course. The simplest What is the best breakfast.

I recommend one thing, the absolute rejuvenation effect.

to swallow the food Square play powder, black sesame, bitter almonds, walnuts, Gorgon fruit, lotus,blackhawks jerseys, kudzu root, red dates, donkey-hide gelatin, barley, labeled with the powder, baby milk powder drink accompanied home . Also 100 a week or so, I relied on the face and body is slowly nursed back to health over.

usually do not drink so much coffee. . Occasional green tea good, I like Angelica Poria honey water. . Very good. . .

IV. Massage.

not say a lot, do a oil opened two weeks back. . If you find it troublesome side with their own side of bath shower body oil massage. .

course, these are very simple, but I found really useful, actually study these things, it seems that I am bound to be duty-bound woman walking on the road. . . .

没有评论:

发表评论