2011年3月12日星期六

Do not know what to say

     Extremely sad and special time of excitement, do not know what to say, If we say that a camel is nonsense incoherently:

    2 月 10, I again made put Weihai. By train. No sleeper. To sit in the dining car, people had to eat rice and vegetables available. Families would spend money to sit down at 22:00. After 10, people also receive a money, so we finally agreed to sit down at 6:00 the next day. The car has a soldier along the way playing mobile phone, there is a Dingzhou the homeless, constantly shouting insane rambling words, because the next couple Huabutouji almost a fight to.

    about one o'clock, I sneaked into the sleeping bag compartment, a small aisle seat in the sitting posture. A handsome guy at the small table below the power supply to charge the phone, I knew the train has to charge the phone's power plug, it's a small table in the hallway below. Jinan vehicle and after, it could not help but to sleep in a covered, until the end of Yantai. Trip to the purpose is clear: If you made no sense to do not want this place. Therefore, under the train in Yantai went straight to the bus station to get the car to go to Weihai. Take over an hour to go. To. The car had a desire to feel at home. I think this is certainly I do not like this place. In fact, Yantai, Weihai is one of the original zone (or called the County), and later changed because of what it takes to prefecture-level cities. Development of a city, have to have its history and culture before they can prosper. Weihai has been very quiet, like a pair of Shanxi Chen Yonggui year people dress up at home to sit on the rostrum of the Central Conference.

    a meal. Weihai do seafood or great. Forget the name of the shop. Do not stop, hit a taxi to the bus station. Good Shandong, Weihai taxi drivers are very real, the way he has pulled me sigh Why did not the high zone that site, he said that site to Yantai faster, because the long-distance trucks have been there.

    This time I chose to ride the bus, rather than by Witkey last sat, although still remember when the last car that Shidao beauty. 4. I watched that bike bus to leave, according to the regulations I have to wait for the next bus. The train to Shijiazhuang, Yantai (I remember it was 17:40) will open two hours later. I want to be able to catch up sit, keep up that went to the beach of Yantai Development Zone, leave a small degree of winter, certainly no one on that beach. That is called accede to the seaside hotel is also good to do the dishes (the Chinese people know to eat.) Wake up, especially against the gray sea Hu Hu Shengelanyao, very comfortable. Aventure did not expect this season. 'd Like at the beach for a jog.

    moment waiting for the bus and saw a beautiful women wearing a gray coat, color good, hair is also quite the thing, and a look at temperament is not unusual. I know when the car she and I go the same way. I asked him to sit in a window seat, it could have been me. Both of us have asked for a glass of water. I helped her to throw trash cups, she said, She spoke a great tongue. I thought she was Korean or its her what foreigners. She pointed to my bag said,insanity dvd, She said you play tennis? I say YES (finally have the opportunity to talk with English and beautiful. There are times in the arena, there is a golfers led by 3 men and 4 women a foreigner, I have directed all the way to the beauty of their language with the familiar greeting, I called I asked her a Korean or Japanese or American? She said, I say you long beautiful than in Korea, when her teeth very white smile. She said she just broke up with her American boyfriend, she is to see her new boyfriend, Weihai, and she said her new boyfriend in Weihai open a KTV. I said I had the car to Weihai, a feeling of want to go home, she said

    Along the way,mac makeup, a car of people playing their own mobile phone. Only she occasionally staring out the window, and occasionally eyes closed. I occasionally look out in the telephone time. I found a vision of people do not play the hand (not yet seen a foreigner to play big shots and politicians, and now mobile phones). Did not play a decent mobile phone always gives the feeling of dry matter.

    Yantai snow really feel the same way as a beautiful woman, said they please ah: the sky from the clouds to snow goose feather-like moment is a moment thing. Bus driver and the conductor told me to get off to play in Hongkou is a starting price for a taxi to the train station, and said so much faster than the bus station to sit down, and said a lot of very easy to get a taxi.

    result, I looked around in the snow did not wait for a cab, I step back about three looking to run, I think if I ran on the bus ride is not over. I also found that the beauty of the car, the car she was a small child in his hand, like a jewelry box so much. She did not invite me to her house to eat or drink something. I hesitated a little, to no longer wait for her to invite me,vibram 5 fingers, till we meet again. from 5:40

    20 minutes,vibram five fingers, I asked a driver just stopped the beauty - she is the good taste of the restaurant - she pointed me to the station's orientation. Shandong, whether young and old, will patiently guiding you, no matter how bad the weather, she would wait until after you get off the snow blown her head, and I do not have the heart to her chilled quickly ran away. I again asked for a fork and a small guy, not run, I asked a policeman, he says you can not get 20 minutes of running, he said, before you go to that site which bus easily have been riding the train station .

    Yantai Railway Station very familiar. No one line ticket hall. A window of the conductor took my money to another window of the conductor, Zhang bought me a hard seat ticket. Sleeper can not buy, have the car make, this is the person to earn the train fare adjustment fee.

    Well, the waiting room door of the little police stopped me again, see my identity card. I say you have seen me a month ago, this time to not look out of my car to be opened. He looked at my ticket looked at my ID card and said

    openly on the train make a piece of a sleeper. By car to the middle of a bunk bed, where the joint is far away from the car, very quiet. Not many people on board. In the lower berth with a half head taller than me the little fat. That man has lasted, on the train when I see him carrying four boxes, including two cases of apples. Looking at his bulging stomach, I want to sleep well tonight, and he certainly snoring. So I while he slept, I lose sleep. Sleep, woke up at 10. That overweight children have a high quality of fat children, that snoring is not. I am glad that the white vote did not dig the money ah.

    Jinan, China plays an important role in history. Trains stop here for a long time. This points up a fat one thin two guys, my hometown accent. Fat that dashing hands, hold both sides of the barricade on the middle berth. Lie down after the call. The phone came the voice of a woman. He said I now rely on the woman I want to have multiple it! ? Then said to his companion, Voice soon snoring snoring sound heard when intermittent short large long hours, late at night I could not sleep.

    I went inside the front gate and let in the wind Duoduo snoring. Overweight children has been there a smoking. He said he could not sleep that fat trouble.

    overweight children in Yantai Salvage Bureau, that is, fishing in the sea Shen things from seawater, or to provide supplies to other ships. He said the boat that is not romantic, it will only get seasick, halo ah to spit gall to. Time to put the barrel of bad hanging around the neck, vomiting, when to bow. He said his girlfriend in Taiyuan, he was to see her. He also said that China Telecom, China Mobile, China Unicom, whose signal is better: Telecom's better. He said about 30 nautical miles offshore, when Unicom did not signal when holding the wind moving the signal can be met, while Telecom is easier to make calls to. When he spoke I kept thinking his girlfriend is fat or thin. I said I like a place few people I plan to settle in Weihai, but I can not stand the kind of He said

    train to Shijiazhuang, the time at dawn. I like the I came back not that I love this city, but I'm in this city have their own circle of life and work, where I can live freely, without rushing you can maintain the current state of worry. I'm lazy. ~~~~~~ I really really can not be reconciled in this noisy city ~ ~ ~

    is not everyone carries the dreams that can not endure the current self-torture?

    days ago, I was still living playing baseball every night, every morning a run of life. If one day you see a dress in the North Second Ring light green trousers, red shirt (the old bar color is it) the guy, that is me. Well I do not dress up: Which parts of the clean and to wear what. Sometimes I also very handsome, like a wife did not groom.

    If you see a badminton court is always great to kill the ball it would probably be me.

    If you pull a pair of strong hands dream, that certainly is my hand in your hand.

    if, if you do not wake up her boyfriend to let him beat me.

    dear, and may not sleep in the arms of her beloved man.

    Good night, baby.

    没有评论:

    发表评论